Sunday, October 12, 2008

Trailer Gone

I apologize for removing the trailer. We were having some technical issues. Until this is resolved, please visit Facebook's "Brakelite Films" group page for more information.

In the Silence is still in the works. We've "hired" a composer and a local songwriter to head the music production. Both have considerable talent in this area, and I'm excited to see what the next few months will bring. There's also a heavy amount of sound work that still remains to be completed.

Another feature length movie with plans to be filmed next summer is in development. It's still so early that I can't give much more details than that.

Finally, I've begun the nasty work of preparing for a film to be completed sometime around Christmas. John Allen heads up lighting and photography, while I'll be writing, directing, and producing the five minute, 16mm film project. I'm hesitant to release too many details about it, but I can say that I'm very excited for it. (I can't speak for John, of course :-P)

Brakelite Films is working on three films as we speak. Woo hoo!

1 Comment:

  1. John Allen Photography said...
    Oh I assure you Adam there is nothing else that excites me more than these three films. They are in my dreams every single night. ;)

Post a Comment